3 White Peaks
- Rotair, Titlis Glacier Park, Brünig Pass
- Jungfraujoch, Aletsch Glacier, Eiger and Mönch
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrive Lucerne Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or airport. A stunning setting, world-famous sights, exciting modern architecture, endowed museums and much more make Lucerne a thrilling city to visit. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2 : Lucerne Rail trip to Engelberg, going to the top in the world's first revolving gondola called Rotair is like being an eagle, exploring the landscape of the glacier world. Titlis Rotair offers various attractions like riding the Ice Flyer chairlift over glacier crevasses, having fun while snow tubing at the Titlis Glacier Park, enjoying the stunning view while walking on the glacier path gazing at the glacier cave. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3 : Lucerne - Interlaken Rail journey over the Brünig Pass to Interlaken situated at the foot the famous trio of peaks, the Eiger, the Mönch and the Jungfrau. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4 : Interlaken Excursion to Glacier 3000 – The View of the Alps: Board the train to Zweisimmen and change to the MOB train to the noble city of Gstaad. Take the postal bus to Col du Pillon (Glacier 3000) where you board the panoramic cable car which takes you to the eternal snow at 3000 metres in just 15 minutes. From the mountain top station you have access to all the glacier adventures. Experience the countryside either on optional add ons on spot such as a dog sled ride, a tour with the snow bus, a spectacular hike along a well-marked train or enjoy stunning views of the most famous alpine peaks – Jungfrau, Matterhorn and Mont Blanc. To increase your adrenaline level, you may take a ride on the Alpine Coaster, the world's highest bobsleigh track. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5 : Interlaken The journey to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, at 3454 metres Europe's highest altitude railway station, is a highlight of every visit to Switzerland. It offers visitors a high-Alpine wonderworld of ice, snow and rock, which can be marvelled at from vantage terraces, the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace. The Jungfrau Railway takes you through the rock of the Eiger and Mönch and from two intermediate stations you can enjoy stunning views to the Eiger Wall and the Sea of Ice. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6 : Depart Interlaken Return to Swiss border or airport for flight back to home.
- Swiss Card 3 White Peaks (6 transfers) incl. Titlis incl. Ice Flyer, Glacier 3000, Jungfraujoch in 2nd class from/ to Swiss border or airport
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 3 nights in Interlaken, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions