Flavour of Italy
- Blue Grotto and Anacapri
Email This Package
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : RomeOn arrival in Rome Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Afternoon proceed on the Imperial Rome & Colosseum tour. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : RomeToday take a day out of Rome to visit Capri with its famous Blue Grotto and Anacapri (13 hours tour) Return back in the evening. Overnight in Rome.
Day 3 : Rome - FlorenceProceed to the Railway Station (on your own). It takes approx 2 hours to reach Florence by train. On arrival transfer to the hotel (on your own). Overnight in Florence.
Day 4 : FlorenceProceed on an half day excursion to Pisa (Including Leaning Tower), Return to Florence. Overnight in Florence.
Day 5 : Florence - VeniceProceed to the Railway Station (on your own). It takes approx 3 hours to reach Venice. On arrival transfer to the hotel (on your own). In the late afternoon enjoy Gondola Serenade. Overnight in Venice.
Day 6 : VeniceMorning free at leisure. In the afternoon proceed on a half-day tour of the three islands Murano, Burano and Torcello. Overnight in Venice.
Day 7 :VeniceTransfer to the Airport by Scheduled Motor launch and depart to your international destination.Note : Transfer and Sightseeing are on Seat in Coach basis. Remarks : Rates are not valid during fair periods, when supplement costs will be applicable on the package.
- 06 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Arrival transfer in Rome by Shuttle Bus & Departure Airport Transfer in Venice by Shuttle Boat
- Eurail Italy Pass - 3 Days (2nd class)
- Reservations from Rome → Florence → Venice in 2nd class
- Rome : Imperial Rome and Colosseum Tour
- Rome : Full Day Tour to Capri with its famous Blue Grotto and Anacapri
- Florence : Half Day Excursion to Pisa (including Leaning Tower)
- Venice : Half-Day Tour of the Three Islands Murano, Burano and Torcello