Glacier Express Train Switzerland
- Glacier Express Premium,St.Moritz to Zermatt
- Oberalp Pass, Alpine meadows
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : St. Moritz Arrival in St. Moritz by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 2 : Zermatt Today you board the Glacier Express Premium which is one of the greatest train journeys in the world. You travel from St.Moritz to Zermatt. A 71/2 hour railway journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2'033 metres in altitude. Travel in comfort through the unspoilt natural beauty of a landscape rich in ancient, fragrant mountain forests, peaceful Alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and mountain valleys, soaked in tradition and centuries old culture. (Optional lunch - if required, please indicate on the booking request). Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 3 : Depart Zermatt Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
- Swiss Card Glacier Express (3 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- Seat reservation Glacier Express Premium
- 1 night in St. Moritz, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 1 night in Zermatt, room, bath or shower / WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postalcoaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions