Highlights of Switzerland
- Jungfraujoch, Schilthorn / Piz Gloria
- Mt. Pilatus,Alpnachstad,Gotthard tunnel
Email This Package
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrival Geneva Arrival in Interlaken by train 1st class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 2 : Geneva Day at leisure. Take the opportunity and book an optional excursion to the Jungfraujoch– Top of Europe. The Jungfraujoch Railway will transport you up to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe – at 3454 m/11'333 ft the highest railway in Europe.
We can recommend another breathtaking excursion to Schilthorn / Piz Gloria (3000m/10'000 ft) with its unique revolving panorama restaurant and its thrilling James Bond 007 history. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 3 : Geneva - Lucerne Rail trip by Brünig Express from Interlaken to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.Optional overnight on Top of Mt. Pilatus on request.
Day 4 : Lucerne Today you take a lake Lucerne cruise from Lucerne to Alpnachstad, then up to the Pilatus Kulm 2132/7000 ft by the steepest cogwheel railway in the world (from May to November, during winter you take the bus from Lucerne to Kriens and further with a panoramic gondola from Kriens to Pilatus). Time at leisure. Overnight in Lucerne. Optional overnight on Top of Mt. Pilatus on request.
Day 5 : Lucerne - Lugano Board the historic Wilhelm Tell paddle steamer for the cruise to Flüelen (usually operated by paddle steamer, sometimes by motor boat). Multilingual commentary on board the boat and you receive a meal voucher worth CHF 19 redeemable on board the boat. From Flüelen you continue your journey through the famous Gotthard tunnel to Bellinzona in panorama coach or 1st class couch. Change train and continue your journey to Lugano. Overnight in Lugano.
Day 6 : Lugano Day at leisure. A big variety of attractive excursion opportunities are waiting for you such as e.g. Swissminiatur in Melide. Overnight in Lugano.
- Swiss Card Highlights of Switzerland (6 transfers) incl. excursion Pilatus in 1st class from/to Swiss border or airport.
- Seat reservation for Wilhelm Tell Express including meal voucher on board the boat and a souvenir.
- 2 nights each in Interlaken, Lucerne + Lugano, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 1 night in Zürich, room, bath or shower/ WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postalcoaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares.
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions
Optional excursion rates per person
- CHF 106. —Junfraujoch 1st class.
- CHF 67. —Schilthom via Stechelberg 1st class