Interlaken and Jungfraujoch
- Lauterbrunnen,Kleine Scheidegg,Eiger North Wall
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrive Interlaken Arrival in Interlaken by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or airport. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 2 : Interlaken Excursion to the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe. From Interlaken Ost the train takes you via Lauterbrunnen (change of trains) and Wengen to the Kleine Scheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger North Wall. Then by Jungfrau Railway to the Jungfraujoch - at 3454 m/11'333 ft the highest railway station in Europe. Enjoy f. ex. breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 3 : Depart Interlaken Return to Swiss border or airport for flight back to home.
- Swiss Card 2 transfers in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport.
- 2 nights in Interlaken, incl. breakfast.
- Excursion to the Jungfraujoch in 2nd class.
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions