Lucerne Mt. Pilatus, Rigi or Titlis
- Mount Rigi - Queen of the mountains
- Mount Titlis, Engelberg, Mount Titlis
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrive Lucerne Arrival in Lucerne by train in 2nd class from the Swiss border or Swiss airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2 : Lucerne Enjoy a spectacular trip to Mount Pilatus (2132m/7000ft). From Lucerne you board the boat to Alpnachstad and then the steepest cogwheel train in the world takes you up to Mount Pilatus. On the way back you take the cable car/gondola down to Kriens and further by bus back to Lucerne (operating app. mid May - app. mid October). Or excursion to Mount Rigi - Queen of the mountains. Enjoy a boat cruise from Lucerne to Vitznau and then board the cogwheel up to Rigi Kulm at 1800 m/ 6000 ft. Mount Rigi is a traffic-free recreation resort and covers 90 km2 of scenic landscape. Specially marked viewing points provide superb panoramic views. Or excursion to Mount Titlis - at 3020 m/10'000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3 : Depart Lucerne Return to Swiss border or Swiss airport for flight back to home.
- Swiss Card (2 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- 2 nights in Lucerne, incl. breakfast
- Your choice: excursion ticket in 2nd class for Mt. Pilatus Golden Round Trip or Mt. Rigi or for Mt. Titlis incl. Ice Flyer chairlift
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions