- LSE-train to Engelberg, Brienz,Jungfraujoch
- Zermatt,Kander Viaduct,Monte Rosa
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrive Lucerne Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2 : Lucerne Enjoy a ride in the first revolving gondola to Mount Titlis. 3020 m/10'000 ft. In Lucerne you board the LSE-train to Engelberg. There a small gondola takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand. Finally the revolving gondola takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, you visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3 : Lucerne - Interlaken Rail journey from Lucerne to Interlaken over the Brünig Pass via the wood-carving village of Brienz.Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4 : Interlaken The beautiful Bernese Oberland! First from Interlaken Ost via Grindelwald or Wengen to the Kleine Scheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger North Wall. Then by Jungfrau Railway via the Eiger Glacier to the Jungfraujoch - at 3454 m/11,333 ft the highest railway station in Europe. Views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Second overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5 : Interlaken Travel either via the Lötschberg base tunnel directly to Visp and further to Zermatt. Or by the Lötschberger - The new air conditioned train with big windows using the traditional scenic Lötschberg Line, passing the imposing Kander Viaduct, the helical tunnel around the Felsenburg and the descent to Brig with the imposing view onto the Rhone Valley and continue your journey to Zermatt (www.bls.ch/loetschberger). Zermatt, at the foot of the Matterhorn, is the perfect Alpine resort. On arrival you might take the opportunity to go on an optional excursion to Rothorn paradise to enjoy the best view of the Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 6 : Interlaken - Zermatt Board the cogwheel railway up to the Gornergrat, with views of the majestic Matterhorn, Monte Rosa and other spectacular summits. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 7 : Depart Zermatt Return to Swiss border or airport for flight back to home.
- Swiss Card Mountain Railways (4 transfers) 2nd class from Swiss border or airport.
- Excursions to Mount Titlis incl. Ice Flyer chairlift, Jungfraujoch and Gornergrat.
- 22 nights in Lucerne, room with bath/ shower and WC, breakfast.
- 2 nights in Interlaken, room with bath/ shower and WC, breakfast.
- 2 nights in Zermatt, room with bath/ shower and WC, breakfast.
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions