Sweet Swiss Dreams
- Trubschachen to Lucerne,Trubschachen,cabrio cable
- Mt. Jungfraujoch, Montreux,Olympic Museum
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrival Geneva Arrival at Geneva Airport. Optain your 80-minute ticket free of charge for a ride to your hotel. The ticket machine is in the luggage retrieval hall. Overnight in Geneva.
Day 2 : Geneva Day at leisure in Geneva, this multi-faceted city of humane dimensions, has all a metropolis can offer. The Geneva Transport Card is your free passport to Geneva's transport network.Your hotel offers you this card free of charge valid for bus, tram, train and taxi-boats. Overnight in Geneva.
Day 3 : Geneva - Lucerne Board the train to Berne, Switzerland's capital, from where you can use the RegioExpress Kambly Train via Trubschachen to Lucerne. This train takes you through Switzerland's first UNESCO biosphere reserve. In the Emmental, the train stops in Trubschachen directly in front of the Kambly Experience where you can discover the secrets of fine Swiss pastries. For further information visit www.bls.ch/bern-luzern. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4 : Lucerne - Interlaken From the heart of Switzerland you travel to Stans where you can take the new and world's first cabrio cable car to Stanserhorn. Continue your journey to Interlaken situated at the foot of the famous trio of peaks, the Eiger, the Mönch and the Jungfrau. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5 : Interlaken Are you up for some action? Check-out www.swiss-paragliding.ch and pre-book an exiting flight over Interlaken's mountain and lakes.
Day 6 : Interlaken Today we recommend you an optional excursion to i.e. Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe at 3454 m/11'333 ft or to Schilthorn / Piz Gloria at 3000 m/10'000 ft with its revolving panorama restaurant and its thrilling James Bond 007 history. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 7 : Interlaken - Geneva Rail journey through the wonderful Bernese Oberland and the Rhone valley to Montreux and further on to Lausanne and Geneva on the shore of Lake Geneva in the French part of Switzerland. On your way to Geneva you might want to stop and visit the Chillon Castle in Montreux or the Olympic Museum in Lausanne. Overnight in Geneva.
Day 8 : Geneva Return to Geneva Airport with your Geneva Transport Card which you receive from your hotel.
- Swiss Flexi Pass 5 days in 2nd class
- 3 nights each in Geneva + Interlaken, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 1 night in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/ WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postalcoaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares, Free travel on public transport in 75 towns and cities, Free admission to more than 470 museums
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- CHF 34.- Stanserhorn
- CHF 61.- Schilthom via Stechelberg 2nd class
- CHF 131.- Jungfraujoch 2nd class