Swiss Mountain Peaks
- Schilthorn / Piz Gloria,James Bond 007
- Engelberg, Mount Titlis, Rotair
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrive Interlaken Arrival in Interlaken by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or airport. In the afternoon excursion to Schilthorn / Piz Gloria (3000m/10'000ft.) with its unique revolving panorama restaurant and its thrilling James Bond 007 history. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 2 : Engelberg Today you continue your trip to the mountain monastry village Engelberg, the village at the foot of Mount Titlis. Overnight in Engelberg.
Day 3 : Zurich Excursion to the glacier paradise of Mount Titlis at 3020 m/10'000 ft. Ascending in the world's first revolving gondola ROTAIR and take the opportunity to ride the spectacular Ice Flyer chairlift and see the ice grotto in the Titlis Glacier Park. Transfer by rail to Zürich with a shopping and sightseeing stop in Lucerne. Overnight in Zürich.
Day 4 : Depart Zurich Departure to Swiss border or airport for flight back to home.
- Swiss Card Swiss Mountain Peaks (4 transfers) incl. excursions Schilthorn and Titlis with Ice Flyer chairlift in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport (Schilthorn excursion either on day 1 or 2 and Titlis excursion either on day 2 or 3 of this itinerary)
- 1 night in Interlaken, room, bath or shower/ WC, breakfast
- 1 night in Engelberg, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 1 night in Zurich, room with bath or shower / WC, breakfast.
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25- 50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions