Swiss Premium Tour
- Mount Titlis, Engelberg, Mount Titlis
- Gornergrat Bahn,St. Moritz,Glacier Express
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrive Lucerne Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or airport. A stunning setting, world-famous sights, exciting modern architecture, endowed museums and much more make Lucerne a thrilling city to visit. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2 : Lucerne Morning excursion to Mount Titlis - at 3020 m/10'000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3 : Lucerne - Interlaken Rail journey over the Brünig Pass to Interlaken situated between the Lakes of Thun and Brienz. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4 : Interlaken Excursion to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. The Jungfrau Railway takes you up to the Jungfraujoch – at 3454 m / 11'333 ft the highest railway station in Europe. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5 : Interlaken - Zermatt Rail journey through the wonderful Bernese Oberland to the Valais, either via the Lötschberg base tunnel directly to Visp and further to Zermatt. Or by the Lötschberger – the new air conditioned train with big windows using the traditional scenic Lötschberg line to Brig and continue your journey to Zermatt, the famous resort at the foot of the Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 6 : Zermatt The popular Gornergrat Bahn, Europe's highest open-air cogwheel railway, takes you up to the Gornergrat 9.339 km away. On the Gornergrat viewing platform you are surrounded by 29 peaks rising to above 4000 m. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 7 : Zermatt - St. Moritz Board the Glacier Express and enjoy one of the greatest rail journeys in the world. A 7½ hour rail journey takes you across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2033 m to St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 8 : St. Moritz Return to Swiss border or airport for flight back to home.
- Swiss Card Swiss Premium Tour (7 transfers) incl. Mount Titlis + Jungfraujoch + Gornergrat in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport.
- Seat reservation Glacier Express.
- 2 nights in Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast.
- 1 night in St. Moritz, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast.
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25– 50% of the regular fares.
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions