Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Arth-Goldau, Mt. Rigi-Railways, Alps
- Cable Car to Weggis, Brünig Pass, Mönch
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
Day 1 : Arrive Lucerne Arrival in Lucerne by train from the Swiss border or the airport. After check-in into your hotel in Lucerne you will take the public train to Arth-Goldau. From the station of Mt. Rigi-Railways you go further on with the cogwheel train up to Rigi Kulm (1.800 m/6.000ft). Because of its unique location and its beautiful landscape, Mt. Rigi enjoys an international reputation as an unforgettable excursion and holiday paradise in the heart of Switzerland. From the summit you can have a breath-taking 360 degrees panoramic view of the Alps, looking out over 13 lakes and across all central Switzerland as far as Germany and France. The mountain boasts more than 100 kilometres of hiking paths and footpaths. In winter time, Mt. Rigi is an enticing goal for great recreational and sporting activities in the snow such as skiing, tobogganing and winter hikes. There are numerous hotels and restaurants with sun terraces, as well as romantic picnicand barbecue spots - all inviting you to snuggle down and relax. In the late afternoon you descend from Mt. Rigi by cogwheel train to Rigi Kaltbad and further by aerial cable-car to Weggis (or continue by cogwheel train to Vitznau) from where you board the boat and enjoy a cruise back to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2 : Lucerne - Interlaken After breakfast you board the train to Interlaken over the Brünig Pass. After check-in into your hotel in Interlaken you start your excursion to Schilthorn - Piz Gloria «the James Bond mountain». First you take the train from Interlaken Ost to Lauterbrunnen and then a short bus trip takes you to Stechelberg from where you take the aerial cable car (via Mürren and Birg) to the top of Schilthorn - Piz Gloria at 2970 m/10000 ft. Enjoy the beautiful view of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau (UNESCO World Heritage) and on more than 200 other summits, innumerable glaciers and lakes from the big terrace. Or experience a breathtaking 360° panorama from the revolving restaurant Piz Gloria. While enjoying a drink or a delicious meal your view extends from the Titlis, along Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau to Mont Blanc and to the Black Forest. Don't miss to follow the tracks of James Bond: New attractions in the Touristorama (theatre) will inspire you. Enjoy the new panorama video show including extracts of the 007 Movie «On Her Majesty's Secret Service », which was filmed at the Schilthorn. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 3 : Depart Interlaken Return to Swiss border or airport for flight back to home.
- Swiss Card Best views in Switzerland (5 transfers) incl. Mt. Rigi and Schilthorn in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport (possibility to go on the Mt. Rigi excursion on day 1 or 2 and Schilthorn excursion on day 2 or 3)
- 1 night in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/ WC, breakfast
- 1 night in Interlaken, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postalcoaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions