Top of Europe + Titlis
- Jungfraujoch, Eiger Nordwall, Snow Fun Park
- Brünig Express, Mount Titlis, Ice Flyer chairlift
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrive Interlaken Arrival in Interlaken by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 2 : Interlaken Excursion from Interlaken up to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. The Jungfrau Railways takes you via Kleine Scheidegg, on foot of the famous Eiger Nordwall, to the Jungfraujoch – 3454m/11'333 ft the highest railway station in Europe. Breath-taking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Don't miss the Snow Fun Park and the Ice Palace. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 3 : Interlaken - Lucerne Rail trip by Brünig Express from Interlaken to Lucerne (panoramic seats in 1st class only) Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4 : Lucerne Excursion to Mount Titlis – at 3020 m / 10'000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 5 : Depart Lucerne Return to Swiss border or airport for flight back to home.
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Tops of Switzerland (5 transfers) incl. excursions Jungfraujoch and Pilatus in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- 2 nights in Interlaken, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 2 nights in Zermatt, room, bath or shower/ WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25- 50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions